User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:25:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Course noone asked for our opinions but it would seem that you did what you thought was right. From a calm -sitting at the computer stance it seems easy to point fingers with bad calls.
Blocking the path may have caused the wife or neighbor to die.
Next point is : large gahonas, gotta give you that.
I also would seriously think about a 1911, or something that is not flashy like an Ak for the in "case of future" concerns when you need to aim (accurately) and sit in the defendants seat later. Also I wouldnt think about an AK in the vehicle- overpenatration is a serious issue where innocent people could die. The shotgun is a somewhat good alternative in my opinion. Shootouts in the street are frowned on even for the police these days because innocent people hate being shot.
I do think that more people otta do something when in these situations, damn glad to hear that you was able to stop a possible murder, 911 cant do anything exept tag a body when they arent there in time. You deserve a pat on the back and a serious talk about being safe when defending others.
One atta boy
One aw shit
you break even for now...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I made fun of you earlier...  I regret that as this stuff does happen....

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=395844

No, it's not a joke...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

....This kind of thing happens all over the Country and in all levels of Neighborhoods.......

True, but they are called bad neighborhoods for a reason.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

....This kind of thing happens all over the Country and in all levels of Neighborhoods.......

True, but they are called bad neighborhoods for a reason.

If you don't think "bad" stuff happens in "good" neighboorhoods then you need to crawl back under your rock.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:11:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I made fun of you earlier...  I regret that as this stuff does happen....

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=395844

No, it's not a joke...

Damn,I'm glad everyone is safe and accounted for and the gunshot wound was'nt fatal.I'm an ex-leo,I've seen bad people take their shit to good neighborhoods,alot of People seem to live in a bubble where nothing bad happens and are shocked when it does.We're all potential targets,its up to us to decide if we're going to be easy prey or a handfull!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:19:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Johno- sorry i blew a gasket at you, it's just i thought you meant me, plz accept my apology.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:30:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Johno- sorry i blew a gasket at you, it's just i thought you meant me, plz accept my apology.

We're cool man!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:35:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quarterbore,

Hope everyone is alright, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. This is yet another example where the mystical "bubble" of safety is not true. So many people think that it can't happen in that area or in their neighborhood. Unfortunately reality is different.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:50:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top