Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2003 10:25:36 AM EDT
Can anyone point me to any sites that show issue web gear in use or how to use it by the various militaries that use the AK? I've looked an been unable to find anything so far.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Tantal has some authentic russian and ak equipment.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Not exactly sure what your looking for, but this place sells current issue Russian gear..vests, camo, etc. If your looking for other countries military goods- Yugo, Romanian, Chicom, I can't help you.

www.russiancombatgear.com/index.php
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:12:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:58:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
that's the link, mach1. thank you!

No problem. They have really nice stuff...things that you won't find anywhere else.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#7]
No, those sights just show the products for sale. I'm looking for something that shows how they configure and wear their equipment.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Well...your mags go in the pouches, your legs go one at a time in the pants- through the holes. Helmet goes on head. Cargo pockets hold one liter bottles of vodka.

Sorry, just having a little fun

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#9]
There's some pics on here. Not very detailed but it may help. www.militaryphotos.net
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well...your mags go in the pouches, your legs go one at a time in the pants- through the holes. Helmet goes on head. Cargo pockets hold one liter bottles of vodka.

Sorry, just having a little fun

One at a time? Damn, that's the answer to that problem!
Thanls for the replies so far. I was hoping something would have been online like all of our military equipment is. I'll have to check some of that militaryphotos. I've seen a lot of the pictures from there, and just have to take the discussions on them with a grain of salt is all. Keep the suggestions coming if you find anything.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top