Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/17/2003 12:13:06 PM EDT
On my lunch break today I went by a local gun store and found an SKS on consignment. It is an early B West Import, Norinco manufacture, triangle code and "Type 56" in Chinese script, folding spike bayo and sling. All matching numbers and in pretty good shape. Price is $175.

I've been eyeing some Russian SKS's in the $250 range w/ laminated wood and blade bayonet, but have held off. I'm mostly interested in those items which would have been more likely to wind up in SE Asia.

I used to have an SKS which I paid $99 for and sold almost 15 years ago. Now I'm building a collection of Cold War era firearms and need another SKS. I hear that all Chinese firearms will no longer be imported to the US, so I'm wondering if on some level these will eventually become a bit more collectible?

Is $175 a good price?

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top