Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 10:29:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think I'm aligned very closely with everyone on AR15.COM

Then please allow me to be the one to nominate you as the Official AR-15.com Town Bicycle. I've seen the photos, you do get around...

Link Posted: 10/27/2003 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, will it never end?????????

I'm happy to say I've been too busy to mess with these boards lately!!

If I were Redstar I'd have sent my kit to either InRange or ORF regardless of issues with AR15.com affiliation (or a lack of affiliation with Goooch.net)

The man is letting a website interfere with having a quality weapon assembled.(Sheesh, a WEBSITE dammit, good lord he could have his own and steal the whole C&R crowd if he wanted to...) He has that right, Gunsnet doesn't own him, he doesn't owe them sqaut when it comes to his own personal collection. Considering the whole Gooch ordeal so many of his Gunsnet brethren shared one would think he'd use logic rather than site affiliation when it came time to have a rifle built.

Ooops, I used the "L-word"...(logic).
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#4]
The other boards are just jealous because we are educated and actually own weapons, and they are idiots and buy airsoft...heheheheh
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Some people don't know the difference between "ACCEPTANCE"and"DENIAL".
Denial: Stepping on your dick and pretend you did'nt.
Acceptance: Stepping on your dick and grinning cause you can.

Redstar is apparently in denial
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 12:48:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Oh,  great, enemies lists!  That's funny.

I must be a sworn enemy of them too cause I bothered to point out that capitalism is good!

Hmmm... if my capitalism makes me a sworn enemy, then they must be.. .what, communists?

The irritating thing is they delete all these threads so most of the people over there don't know they're taking advice from people with no integrity-- people who protected an apparent fraudster for years while he took peoples money and parts and returned nothing... and then demanded MORE money to return the parts!

But you'd never know it, they deleted so much... and of course, all the gooch threads are cordoned off into a seperate, explicitly temporary area-- so they can delete the evidence once and for all when they feel they can get away with it.

I don't know nothin' about In Range, but its getting to the point where the condemnation of Gunsnet is considered high praise by me.

Hmm... I guess that means I have to boycot Redstar arms!  (kidding)
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 2:09:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Redstar arms used to have a forum there but no longer does.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:36:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Strange...........Troy and Inrange were "unbanned" as of 12:25 AM. Check out "KAG temporary recover room."
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:45:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I remember talking to Troy Sellars awhile back when "AKE" emailed him and wanted him to come back to the board.  The feeling I got from Troy, was thanks, but no thanks....I will let him comment as to his exact choice of words.

As far as him going back and posting on dot nutz one or two times....I don't think so.

I think I am still banned.....all because I asked why someone would wait up to two years for a weapon to be assembled......and accusing dot nutz of being biased towards SAI......and masking the assumption that the majority of the members were "mindless minnions" preaching "Informerism"

Maybe I was wrong???  I DON'T THINK SO.

Bwahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaha

KF
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:17:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The other boards are just jealous because we are educated and actually own weapons, and they are idiots and buy airsoft...heheheheh

Hey, I just bought an airsoft for $4.99 at the surplus store. TV commercials just got more interesting, but the vacum may have another opinion.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Ah, well, that shows you how much I've been paying attention to them.

Cheers to Redstar Arms for severing their connection (And also recently ascending to "Sworn enemy" status as well!)

I also notice they've lost FAC as a sponsor, and TAPCO seems on the way out.

Link Posted: 10/29/2003 1:00:56 AM EDT
[#13]
 I wish that he would have sent his kit to RapidFire to be built.

The intelligence level that that there fella operates at tells me that he wouldn't even have noticed the reverse firing feature that would have been installed.

Hell he probably would have thought that the muzzle looking him in the eye from the rear of his dust cover was some sort o new fangled peep sight, and then off with the head!!!

Mandatory disclaimer: OhioRapidFire does not officially condone murdering obnoxious internet morons, and has never constructed a reverse firing rifle to off some cyber goon, no matter how basely offensive, outright idiotic, and downright anti anything that dosen't appeal his acquired sense of what pleases his masters so that he wont get to suck their nuts because he wont send his money to Jokin even though it costs him twice the normal retail price to get his second rate product stupid greedy scumbag piece of shit asshole moron no sense having jackoff doing more damage to the gun community than columbine ever thought of doing ass kising treacherous lying BASTARD!

Chuck
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top