Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2003 7:36:32 PM EDT
I've met Varton, Bob and Janet and several others from K-var. They are good people. They provide an excellent product. I have never received an item that wasn't new unless otherwise posted as used. Remember these folks have to make a living too. I'm sure K-var pays more in taxes each year than dot nutz does. Varton is a businessman and presents himself as such. Not as a coward like the ones throwing stones. They called me wanting me to come back over there because they lost all of their Smiths. Lost all? They only had ONE and I hope they end up like he did.
In my book K-var is the only spot for AK parts and accs.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
A-men
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#2]
bought several things from k-var, parts kits and mags...and all of them where sent as advertised, in a very timely manner, and nicely packaged....they are my first source for anything I might be wanting to buy.

they are number one in my book.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
bought several things from k-var, parts kits and mags...and all of them where sent as advertised, in a very timely manner, and nicely packaged....they are my first source for anything I might be wanting to buy.

they are number one in my book.

I agree.

BTW- I like InRange and KF also.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Not an AK guy, but when I did need AK stuff, K-var is where I went, and where I'll continue to go.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Troy, just wanted to say thanks again for whipping up those AMD barrel extensions for us when I contacted you cold. I've built 2 of them now with your extension.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 1:28:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I have ordered from K-var over a dozen times. I have had great service on all but the last order where they have refused to even talk to me about a bad PO scope they sold me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 3:13:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 4:00:33 AM EDT
[#8]
I've purchased numerous item from them. No problems what so ever, always friendly and curdious.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:34:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I agree......other than Chief all my mags etc. have come from Varton with out a hitch.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#10]
i agree i hope that site falls and falls hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't belive they tried to boycot k-var what abunch of idiots they are.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#11]
My last order was shipped the same day. I've got no problem with them.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top