Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2003 7:10:23 AM EDT
I was test firing FISTPOINT's rifle this morning with my 5.45 AAC can on it. Well either the front sight base was off or it was beat on with a hammer or pressed crooked by THE AK MASTER. It shit wrecked the end cap. I should have noticed it. AAC is going to update my can and fix it. At least the rifle functions correctly now. Oh well " back to the old drawwwing boooard"

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 7:23:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't you mean the "AK God" ????

On a serious note, glad to hear no one got hurt.

KF
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Well that blows ferel goats for sure. I am glad you are actually test-firing it unlike the last guy...

So please tell me in addition to it functioning now, that it is completely OK and ready to send soon?? Everything is fixable yes??
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 2:56:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, it's ready to ship. I've sent the e-mail and also re-sent it. Is it not coming through?

Troy
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 3:26:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Fistpoint,rest easy,Troy has touched it.You're in for a Pleasant AK Smith experience for a change.Hey Troy,how's my Polish project comming along?
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 4:23:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Project? What project? I'm not building you a project. These aren't the droids you're looking for. We it was worth a try. I finally got the receiver. It is in process. Along with about twenty-five 74s. I'll keep you posted.

Later, Troy
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the up-date Troy,looking forward to my next trip to the Mountains!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:42:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Troy you sent that message to me.  Wrong email address.  Happens though!  Glad to hear no one got hurt.  I'm still waiting to hear back on how to get my SAR2 back.  Thanks!  -Eric  
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 12:14:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yes, it's ready to ship. I've sent the e-mail and also re-sent it. Is it not coming through?

Troy

Both came through...needed payment type info though...gotten and replied. Thanks.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top