Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/5/2003 9:17:26 PM EDT
I broke down, sucumbed to the evil influences, lost my will and bought a SAR3.
Got in it pretty decent and got 7 wieger mags with it, so I figured what the hell.

YOU MOUSEGUNNERS ARE TO BLAME AND I HOLD YOU ALL PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE!

It looks like a bastard step rifle in amongst all the 7.62 AKs, but I'll give it a chance I suppose.

Just gotta figure out how I wanna cut it up and make it more better now.

Chuck
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 9:21:31 PM EDT
You bought a .223 AK!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:40:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:42:59 AM EDT
You bastard! You're hoarding the Weiger Mags !!!!!

Next time I come up there I want to see what you have done to it.

Troy
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 6:53:10 AM EDT
Awesome!! I would love to get a "3" to round out the trifecta.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 7:01:52 AM EDT
Glad to corrupt you!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 9:10:41 PM EDT
I've done my share of bashing on the pip squeak rounds, so I decided to be fair and see if there is anything to all this talk about THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS with the small bore AKs.

I kinda fell into it in a package deal that included a Maadi 7.62 AK that came out to like $250.00 apiece so I figured that I couldn't go wrong.

I never really grew fond of the 5.45 round, but have shot up boat loads of 5.56 so I compromised and took the plunge with a SAR3.

I will go out and make it go bang tomorrow morning, and I shall share my feelings and thoughts with you all tomorrow night. If I am not completely enamored with this rifle you mousers will never hear the end of it!!

And yeah Troy, I bought ALL of the wiegers, so nyah nyah nyah. You need to stop up and get your rifle there bro, it looks sweet, and I almost want to cut it up too!!!!!

Chuck
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:15:51 PM EDT
Damn it all to hell, you guys were right.

Shoots really smooth, and as accurate as I can expect the platform to be.

I guess that you fellas can chalk up another in the convert column, now I gotta find me some more wiegers.

Chuck
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:27:08 PM EDT
Buy lots of ammo....SARs are easy to bump fire! I did it the first time I tried. Still can't do it with my Bushmaster.
Top Top