Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/5/2003 9:17:26 PM EDT
 I broke down, sucumbed to the evil influences, lost my will and bought a SAR3.
 Got in it pretty decent and got 7 wieger mags with it, so I figured what the hell.

YOU MOUSEGUNNERS ARE TO BLAME AND I HOLD YOU ALL PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE!

It looks like a bastard step rifle in amongst all the 7.62 AKs, but I'll give it a chance I suppose.

Just gotta figure out how I wanna cut it up and make it more better now.

Chuck
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 9:21:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You bought a .223 AK!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:40:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:42:59 AM EDT
[#3]
You bastard!  You're hoarding the Weiger Mags !!!!!

Next time I come up there I want to see what you have done to it.

Troy
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Awesome!!  I would love to get a "3" to round out the trifecta.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to corrupt you!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 9:10:41 PM EDT
[#6]
 I've done my share of bashing on the pip squeak rounds, so I decided to be fair and see if there is anything to all this talk about THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS with the small bore AKs.

I kinda fell into it in a package deal that included a Maadi 7.62 AK that came out to like $250.00 apiece so I figured that I couldn't go wrong.

I never really grew fond of the 5.45 round, but have shot up boat loads of 5.56 so I compromised and took the plunge with a SAR3.

I will go out and make it go bang tomorrow morning, and I shall share my feelings and thoughts with you all tomorrow night. If I am not completely enamored with this rifle you mousers will never hear the end of it!!

And yeah Troy, I bought ALL of the wiegers, so nyah nyah nyah. You need to stop up and get your rifle there bro, it looks sweet, and I almost want to cut it up too!!!!!

Chuck
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:15:51 PM EDT
[#7]
 Damn it all to hell, you guys were right.

Shoots really smooth, and as accurate as I can expect the platform to be.

I guess that you fellas can chalk up another in the convert column, now I gotta find me some more wiegers.

Chuck
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Buy lots of ammo....SARs are easy to bump fire! I did it the first time I tried. Still can't do it with my Bushmaster.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top