Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2003 1:53:05 PM EDT
Took a ride up to Elite Firearms in Boaz, KY, today to pick up a schweeet Norinco 84-S underfolder .223 with three mags. I eyeballed the damn thing up and down and even field stripped her. NEVER been fired!!! Not a mark on the bolt face or gas piston. Yeehaw! I've got WebTV so I can't post pics but just let your imagination run wild---as if it had just been delivered from Riceland. I hate to even shoot it. Well, maybe not....

Elite firearms is indeed as advertised. My hat's off to you folks!
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Campy. I got three Norinco mags with the gun and have 7 more at home! I think I'm set.

As I recall, Campy, you think quite highly of the Chinese guns in general, don't you?
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:10:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:19:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Uh, yeah. That be da one!
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Rot,
I live halfway between Nashville and Clarksville just off I-24. A little town called Pleasant View. If I recall correctly you live somewhere near Memphis, right?

Yeah, it was well worth the 90 minute drive to Boaz to pick up that sweety!
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:15:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice looking 84s. Seen it posted on a couple of different boards, didn't figure it would last long. You lucky devil :)

Rick
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#9]
ABNAK,

That sure is a sweet gun you got today.
I had the pleasure of fondleing it a bit before it was sold. One of the tightest under-folders i have ever seen. She was unfired, and with one of the sweetest triggers i have felt on an AK-type gun. I wish we got more of those in from time to time. Maybe when the sunset happens i will get something similar to that one.
Take good care of it... you wont see those often.

KyARGuy  (I was the tall guy boxing up the AR's for the other customer when you were there...)
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top