Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2003 1:09:16 PM EDT
My wife has scheduled a vacation for the family to a place called Pigeon Forge, TN. Any members nearby? Shooting opportunities? Should I bring a rifle or travel light?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:29:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:55:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 3:16:17 PM EDT
QC is right, best to bring the AK.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 3:34:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 4:00:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 4:20:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:30:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RotDorn:

Originally Posted By CAMPYBOB:
try the grits...a local jewish delicacy, i'm told. rabbi mordachai (bubba) leibowitz blesses every bowel.

....what????

Shotar, remember in that part of the state they think Deliverance is a "Love Story"

Hey shotar, if you don't make it back (and from the looks of it, I'm not giving you great odds), can I have your guns? That AR would look mighty good with the vanity I picked up the other day!
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:34:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Engineer:

try the grits...a local jewish delicacy, i'm told. rabbi mordachai (bubba) leibowitz blesses every bowel.

....what????

Shotar, remember in that part of the state they think Deliverance is a "Love Story"

Hey shotar, if you don't make it back (and from the looks of it, I'm not giving you great odds), can I have your guns? That AR would look mighty good with the vanity I picked up the other day!

Well I hope you are enjoying the vanity. From the sound of it, the AR is going along for the ride, as well as the AK.

BTW, I don't do grits.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:54:19 PM EDT
Rot is just jealous. It's much prettier on our end of the state. I'm a full time K-9 officer for the City of Sevierville but don't mention my name if you get stopped, it won't get you anywhere. Smoky Mountian Knifeworks is a must do. It's about four miles from I-40 on hwy 66 which is the main artery into the city. Cross the river, building with a blue roof on the right. Take a ride through the national park. Usually several deer and sometimes a black bear. There is a new indoor range in Sevierville but it's pistol only. The only rifle range is private. Over look the traffic, that is the worst part. Give me a call when you get to the area for more suggestions. Our number is on our site.
www.inrangec2.com

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 9:03:55 PM EDT

And after showings of Smokey and the Bandit, they break up into individual discussion groups in the theater.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 11:15:25 PM EDT

And after showings of Smokey and the Bandit, they break up into individual discussion groups in the theater.

HEY! I just watched Smokey and the Bandit and the sequal on TV last week and I aint from Tennessee! Have to admit I was REALLY bored.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:53:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/8/2003 5:41:03 AM EDT by RotDorn]
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 5:42:14 AM EDT

....what????

I've lived in both Memphis and Nashville and can confirm that "Deliverance" IS a love story !!

(Movie was actually filmed in Georgia.)
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 6:09:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 6:57:28 AM EDT
Just got back from Pigeon Forge, didnt know inrange was right there, I had no idea. Oh well, I always have liked it up there. But what I dont get is why does every shop sell Knives???? and cheapo ones at that, I mean everywhere, even the dang aqaurium sells knives. Guess Ill never know. Whats up with those machine guns walking out the door of that gun shop, I heard 2 mp5's and a uzi grew legs and walked out????.

So close to my krink, but so far, oh well....

Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:38:24 PM EDT
I found out about the missing MGs on my way to Fl. They are usually on display on the back wall of his shop. I talked to Wallly on my cell and he couldn't tell me over open air. Have to get the story in person when I get back.
Rot! I live on the river and we have shitloads of ducks and geese. I don't know what you've been smoking. It really is beautiful country. Anyone that comes through should call. I can't promise I'll be available but at least I can give some recomendations. We get approx. 15,000,000 people a year so there is something to do.
Later,

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Top Top