Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/7/2003 1:09:16 PM EDT
My wife has scheduled a vacation for the family to a place called Pigeon Forge, TN.  Any members nearby? Shooting opportunities?  Should I bring a rifle or travel light?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:29:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#3]
QC is right, best to bring the AK.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
try the grits...a local jewish delicacy, i'm told. rabbi mordachai (bubba) leibowitz blesses every bowel.

....what????

Shotar, remember in that part of the state they think Deliverance is a "Love Story"

Hey shotar, if you don't make it back (and from the looks of it, I'm not giving you great odds), can I have your guns?  That AR would look mighty good with the vanity I picked up the other day!
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
try the grits...a local jewish delicacy, i'm told. rabbi mordachai (bubba) leibowitz blesses every bowel.

....what????

Shotar, remember in that part of the state they think Deliverance is a "Love Story"

Hey shotar, if you don't make it back (and from the looks of it, I'm not giving you great odds), can I have your guns?  That AR would look mighty good with the vanity I picked up the other day!

Well I hope you are enjoying the vanity.  From the sound of it, the AR is going along for the ride, as well as the AK.  

BTW, I don't do grits.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Rot is just jealous. It's much prettier on our end of the state. I'm a full time K-9 officer for the City of Sevierville but don't mention my name if you get stopped, it won't get you anywhere. Smoky Mountian Knifeworks is a must do. It's about four miles from I-40 on hwy 66 which is the main artery into the city. Cross the river, building with a blue roof on the right. Take a ride through the national park. Usually several deer and sometimes a black bear. There is a new indoor range in Sevierville but it's pistol only. The only rifle range is private. Over look the traffic, that is the worst part. Give me a call when you get to the area for more suggestions. Our number is on our site.
www.inrangec2.com

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#10]

And after showings of Smokey and the Bandit, they break up into individual discussion groups in the theater.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 11:15:25 PM EDT
[#11]

And after showings of Smokey and the Bandit, they break up into individual discussion groups in the theater.

HEY! I just watched Smokey and the Bandit and the sequal on TV last week and I aint from Tennessee! Have to admit I was REALLY bored.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:53:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 5:42:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

....what????

I've lived in both Memphis and Nashville and can confirm that "Deliverance" IS a love story !!

(Movie was actually filmed in Georgia.)
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 6:09:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 6:57:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Just got back from Pigeon Forge, didnt know inrange was right there,  I had no idea. Oh well, I always have liked it up there. But what I dont get is why does every shop sell Knives???? and cheapo ones at that, I mean everywhere, even the dang aqaurium sells knives. Guess Ill never know. Whats up with those machine guns walking out the door of that gun shop, I heard 2 mp5's and a uzi grew legs and walked out????.

So close to my krink, but so far, oh well....

Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I found out about the missing MGs on my way to Fl. They are usually on display on the back wall of his shop. I talked to Wallly on my cell and he couldn't tell me over open air. Have to get the story in person when I get back.
Rot! I live on the river and we have shitloads of ducks and geese. I don't know what you've been smoking. It really is beautiful country. Anyone that comes through should call. I can't promise I'll be available but at least I can give some recomendations. We get approx. 15,000,000 people a year so there is something to do.
Later,

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top