Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2003 3:21:26 PM EDT
Here is my problem,

I sent Gary an FEG recceiver shell ser# HS0115X and $360 for what was the going price for a K-Var Bulgy 74 kit at the time.

Today I get some box of used and new parts from KAG that don't add up to a complete parts kit. There are definitely parts missing (probably belongs to someone else) I will check the ser.#'s if you think it may belong to you.

BUT I did not get the receiver back.
I emailed Mr McCabria with the KAG but he can't check right now because all the recovered parts are stored somewhere else.

I may be screwed on the parts kit but I'm not letting SAI off the hook on the receiver.

If you have gotten your FEG receiver could you please double check your ser. number and email me if it is even close to the one above.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 3:28:44 PM EDT
[#1]
OK there is more.

Although most of the kit is here it appears that the serial number on the bolt carrier, bolt, and for some reason the back of the receiver cover have been ground or sanded off.

I have purchased 2 kits from K-Var in the past but have never seen this before.

Perhaps an attempt to conceal the serial number. Who knows whose kit I got?
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Giving this a bump in case someone uns across it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top