Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2003 11:46:41 AM EDT
Did they ever release it? I saw a picture while surfing the web. If they did who has it?
""
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#1]
picture add
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Mike,
the Special Ops community killed KAC's AK-47 project but I don't know if the RAS was part of the killed.  When it came down to the nut-cuttin I'm not sure how many of us would have paid $4000 for that AK - US made or not.

(Hope you post pictures of that Krebs gun when you get it.  The one you ordered is the same model I'm considering.)
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:42:24 PM EDT
[#3]
That was the 7.62 M-4 AR Project.

The rail was for the Kalashnikov series.

It would not have fit what you described as killed anyway.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I've actually seen a site that offered this for sale, but it looked different.  I'll have to look for the address.  It was sold in two pieces and was expensive.  I am looking for the lower part for my SAR-2 to compliment the Ultimak gas tube I installed.

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:42:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That was the 7.62 M-4 AR Project.

The rail was for the Kalashnikov series.

It would not have fit what you described as killed anyway.

Sorry about that. And it was the SR-47 project that was killed.

(I still don't know about the AK-47 RAS.)
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:28:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Search google for AK-47 RAS and you will find some photos in the links.

www.tjacorp.com has it listed on their site for about $495 for the upper and lower.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't think they're in buisness anymore.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top