Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 5:53:38 AM EDT
ways to improve the accurecy of the AK. I'm not looking for a miricle just better than what i get. thanks
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:03:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd start with opening your eyes and using the sights.

yes, said a bit 'tongue in cheek', but honestly, I'm quite happy with the accuracy of mine
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:40:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm just trying to get better than what i have been as of late. I atually got an MOA group out of it last week. Only one though than it was back to 3-4 moa groups than yesterday it went up to 6moa or so and that was with a nice clean gun. i want my 3-4moa back!(really i'd like better but it's an ak so i'd settle for my 3-4 back)
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:54:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you sighted the weapon in yet?  If not go here to learn how.  Also, you might want to research adding a buffer and/or muzzle brake.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#4]
yup it's sighted in. Has been since the day i bought it. Went from the shop to the range. Thanks for the site link.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top