Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/7/2003 5:21:03 AM EDT
This is going to be the official GG-SAI sitrep thread.

[b]ALL others in this forum will be nuked!...you have been forewarned![/b] [size=3]No [/size=3] real names are to be posted here! Also  [size=3]No[/size=3] shit slinging! keep things on a factual basis, or we will all be homeless!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:32:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, RotDorn - where in TN are you located?  I'm near Knoxville.  

Well, my rifle was supposed to be done and shipped last week (April 30th).  Still waiting.  Was told it will be shipped on Monday or Tuesday of this week.  Today is Wednesday and no word yet.

I won't air my dirty laundry here, though some of you know of my severe financial situation.  Was supposed to get the rifle 2 months ago to pay off some overdue bills.  Now those bills are VERY overdue and my situation is getting desperate.  Hope the rifle has shipped.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:36:06 AM EDT
[#2]
[b]Was told it will be shipped on Monday or Tuesday of this week. Today is Wednesday and no word yet.[/b]

hmmmm? keep us posted. i feel for ya!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Agree, we only need one thread.  Can someone post the KAG link and contact info here and whatever other relevant links might be useful.

I sent my request to the KAG two weeks ago and received a call several days later from Jerry Howland confirming he had received my request and documentation he said thing were moving along and I'd be notified when something happened.

If you have parts or money with SAI I suggest you send copies of your receipts and e-mails to the KAG to cover your A** and insure your stuff is included in what ever action may be pending.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:01:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, Campy - you more than anyone understands my current situation - I appreciate the support.  BTW, I don't think I'll be able to make Bulletfest due to this.  I'm very sorry - I really wanted to go this year.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that this rifle will be arriving this week.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:07:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can someone post the KAG link and contact info here and whatever other relevant links might be useful.
View Quote

State of Kansas - Attorney General's Office
Consumer Protection / Antitrust Division
120 SW 10th Ave.
2nd Floor
Topeka, KS 66612-1597

attn: Special Agent Jerry Howland

email: [email protected]

Phone: (785)296-3751
Fax: (785)291-3699

online KAG complaint form:
http://www.accesskansas.org/ksag/contents/consumer/complaint.htm

Originally Posted By Solstice_Sweetie
- FACT: Gary is not holding anyone's stuff hostage. If you want your precious guns back email me at [email protected] and I'll send the things right back to you. Good riddance.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:08:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, i took that "April's" offer for the refund minus shipping. As i expected, the reply letter stated, that "if the new completion date is at the end of june, that does not mean rifles were not touched." So i will not get all my money back. They can guarantee to ship everything back by the end of the month. I wonder why. So i guess i'll start preparing my paperwork for KAG and others, and if i wont get anything then, i am filing too. I wonder what kind of reply other people got, after they took this refund offer?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:40:27 AM EDT
[#7]
What was the refund offer?  I got the blanket e-mail from April, but never bothered to reply.  Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:47:36 AM EDT
[#8]
i asked for an itemized list of the performed work and a price. dont know what will be a reply. but i have an idea. well...we all probably have the same feeling about this offer, but i will only post facts. ill let you all know. so far noone received anything as promised again by April, except one person, and the only thing was done were engravings and stamps on a rifle.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#9]
If anyone needs any specific information that was included in some of the "SAI-thrashed" threads, let us know and we will see if we can get it for you.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
whatever other relevant links might be useful.
View Quote

[url]www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp[/url] is the link to the FBI's internet fraud complaint. If you were defrauded through the internet via Gary's website/email, or through one of the websites/forums that helped perpetrate that fraud, then the FBI link is the place to fill out a complaint. If you believe a website was complicit in the fraud make sure you mention that too. The whole thing is relatively simple to fill out too.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Comrade, I too took April up on her offer. Here is the email that I received from SAI.

No problem. I'll get your things boxed up. But I'm telling everyone that I'm
only guaranteeing that they ship by the end of the month. Mainly due to the
fact that I'll be boxing these up at night after my son is in bed. I'll
email you the tracking info as soon as it's ready to ship.

Thanks,
April

Edog
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#12]
It will be interesting to see what happens, I suspect April May be Gary. In anycase those of you making the road trip to SAI please take some good photos/video of Gary if you can. Contrary to what "April" reported I still think the Bridal shop comes from Gary's "wife's" side of the family. And given the legalities of the marital situation, I would not put it past him to bail. So take good photos. In addition, if some one could give GPS cordinates for the homestead, that might prove usefull too.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:36:47 PM EDT
[#13]
 Was the (April) offer for non KAG folks? I never got that email .WD
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I got the April e-mail and I have filed.  I even told them to keep the money I sent them because I knew it would be a challenge to get any cash back after a year and a half and asked her to just ship the stuff back.  It will immediately be for sale when I get it back and I will wash my hands of the whole situation.  Lessons learned should not be repeated.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

From April's post:
- FACT: Gary is not holding anyone's stuff hostage. If you want your precious guns back email me at [email protected] and I'll send the things right back to you. Good riddance.
View Quote

If anybody receives anything back, please let us know here.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:46:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I haven't filed with the KAG, and I never heard of the offer either.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:01:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Comrade, I too took April up on her offer. Here is the email that I received from SAI.

No problem. I'll get your things boxed up. But I'm telling everyone that I'm
only guaranteeing that they ship by the end of the month. Mainly due to the
fact that I'll be boxing these up at night after my son is in bed. I'll
email you the tracking info as soon as it's ready to ship.

Thanks,
April

Edog
View Quote

Received one verbatim to this one. End of the month.........
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I will drop over dead [xx(] if any of you get anything from April.  This type of stall is a common tactic for this smith.  Duck and cover boys and prepare for the inevitable sad tale of woe.  [>Q]

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Didn't AK-47 Nutz come online and agree to finance the "Return" shipping costs?  I seem to remember the thread......

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=55588&w=searchPop[/url]

or

[url]www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115741&highlight=informer[/url]

So it appears SAI is finally returning parts...great news for all of you.

What about all the deposits?  Solstice_Sweetie stated that would have to be worked out separately.....payments I believe she said....

RotDorn,
Of course. Beyond all the conspiracy theories out there, my husband is not a conman. If you want your things returned "as is" you'll also get any money owed. Although, it's only fair that any work performed and return shipping costs will be deducted out of the refund. Also, depending on how many there are payment arrangements might have to be made.
April
View Quote

Good to see things are finally working out...

KF
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#21]
well...my second email from "April" stated that work was already started on my stuff..hehe, giving a fact that i was told my rifles are complete a few times, no wonders...so that is a warning that i will not get a full refund if any. At this point i just want my parts back, preferrably not worked on by that team. The date to send my parts back was set by the end of the month, and i know few others with the same "return date". If ill have any news i'll post them
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#22]
"FACT: Gary is not holding anyone's stuff hostage. If you want your precious guns back email me at [email protected] and I'll send the things right back to you. Good riddance."

The thing that I don't get is why does "I'll send then right back to you. Good riddance." Mean the end of the month?

Edog
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#23]
We at russia have a good saying that roughly translates to " Happy people dont feel like time flies" :)
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:17:18 AM EDT
[#24]
I received an email saying my rifle was finished but during test-firing was having a jamming problem.  I was told to have patience, but not given any ETA on when the rifle would be pronounced fit to be shipped.  Given my current situation and emotional state, I don't really know WHAT to do right now.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:04:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Greywolf, I was given that same story over a year ago ('finished, but it's jamming..I apologize, but I can't send it out in this shape').  It just doesn't add up...if you supposedly built over 100 rifles, then why are so many jamming?  Even *I* built a rifle that worked fine on first attempt.  Truth: it's not jamming, it's just not finished.  

File with KAG.  If Gary can't meet a gentlemen's agreement with KAG, then he misses an OFFICIAL date with KAG two months ago, then why would any of you expect his wife to suddenly give you a truthful date?

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:41:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:59:23 AM EDT
[#27]
The clock is running out on Gucchi Goo.  Men dressed in black and all that kind of stuff...
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Gary is threatening the Falfiles with "legal action", classic....

[url]http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74262[/url]

Wonder if one of these cracker jack box threat letters showed up at AR15's door? It is (was) the place leading the call for his head.
Surely the powers here would circular file it like a worthless coupon.

EDIT, forgot to heat the link.......
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 1:46:13 PM EDT
[#29]
A sad but predictible action by the Kansas Boy Wonder....LOL

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#30]
well I predicted that one a while back
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=55538&page=2[/url]
[I]
Quoted:
yep campy he actually said that, I kept the PM, someday I might do a video documentry  called something like " Dumb.Nutz idiotic posts mixed with legal opinions by Waldo" ?
View Quote

I don't know if the video has ever been done, but do a search on Sovereign Citizens, Common law copyrights, also check out the FREEMAN. With a little searching you will see where they get their legal theories.

I found it interesting when I saw similarities between SAI and AK-47.net copyrighting their emails and private messages and pretty much all their communication. They seemed to do it together around the same time too (I wonder if they were working together, hmmm?)   I believe that SAI/Gucciano and AK-47.net are under the impression (or would like other people to believe) that if they copyright their "frauds" and incriminating statements, that those statements can't be used against them in a court of law because of possible copyright violation. I believe they also threatened some other websites with similar “copyright” actions.

The worst case I ever heard of this is a guy who copyrighted his own name in an effort to fight off the Federal Court. He claimed the court could not use his name in any documents because he had copyright on his own name; hence they had no legal power over him. Of course you can guess what the court did. He actually tried to fight back by charging the court $100,000 every time they broke the "copyright" on his name.

Apparently SAI and AK-47.net had the same "copyright" legal advisor.
[/i]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Ya know, I got no skin in this game at all.  Don't even own a commbloc weapon.  I don't know the players involved.

But anyone that reads this, falfiles, subguns.com, should be clear about what is happening..

This guy is clearly either so confused and overextended that doing business with him is a  mistake, or he is an out and out thief.

In either case, allowing him more time is not to your benefit.  Get your weapons/parts back ASAP and let him figure it out without you - if you can.

Good luck to you guys hung out to dry.  This is painful to watch and must be worse to be a part of.

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#34]
hmm..  So SAI sends out threatening letter(s) somewhere between April 27th and today, and during that same period most of the posts about SAI disappear from this site after his wife hops on and picks fights with most of the people who have rifles at SAI?

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but did AR15.com have any communication with SAI over the period above that would have anything to do with all those posts suddenly disappearing?  

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#35]
T9,
I have broached that very subject, and I have been told no. There has been no communication between ARFCOM and Gary(or his lawyer). The posts were not deleted, just moved to the trash bin, because they were just the same old "your stupid, no your stupid" type arguments. If any info that was contained in there is needed I will get it an VCopy it here.

If anybody knows me, they know one thing...I will not coverup something that is wrong!

Rot
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:44:44 PM EDT
[#36]
What made laugh was when sweetie said that gucciano was showing his son how to be a man or something like that.  Doesn't he only have one kid.  And wasn't that kid a newborn and sick about a year ago?  How do you teach a 1 year old how to be a 'man'?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#37]
EEJ,

The truth is a devilish little detail often overlooked by our very own master smith.  Don't you just hate it when truth ruins a good story?

Kinda like I'm finishing your rifle now or be patient all good things take time or my all time favorite I'll be shipping it tomorrow.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Let me get this strait.  he finished your AK and it jammed,  That is quite a feat to get an AK the most reliable weapon in the history of firearms to jam.  This does not make me feel good.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:20:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Thanks Rot..from what I gather you're a guy to trust, so apparently my suspicion was wrong.  I apologize to Goaty for suggesting he caved..

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:01:17 PM EDT
[#40]
postban and tktm-
just an FYI you might want to ask one of the admins to pull my old post in where you quoted my listing of the .Nutz Corporate Office, I think that information is very very important. And apparently it hit pretty deep, as it has now been changed to a P.O. Box down in San Antonio, Tx.

Here ya go I found it

The Guns Network LLC c/o Chris Stowell
1509 S. Galena Way #1012
Denver, CO 80231

and here is what they are using now
The Guns Network LLC
P.O. Box 760067
San Antonio, Texas 78245-0067

I definately think they are trying to hide, last time I checked its pretty hard for a process server to get a signature when they serve a P.O. Box
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:38:31 AM EDT
[#41]
jjb,

On the PO box and being served...they just hang around, or send a letter sig required, when the party goes to the desk to sign for it, they say hey, are you Joe Jones, when they say yes, they slap 'em and say....consider yourself served. The best one was when "an individual" from the gun boards  was served at The Shot Show! Pics were worth a thousand words!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:56:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Hey M4, welcome to the club!  I am in the same situation as you.

Perhaps we could start our own "people who are customers of SAI but aren't allowed on the customers forum," forum.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:32:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:45:43 PM EDT
[#45]
M4Madness'

Same thing happened to me, no one would reply to my posts like they said they would, so I filed with the KAG and about 4 days later was banned. I think that I have the distinction of being the first one banned on that board.

edog
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
jjb,

On the PO box and being served...they just hang around, or send a letter sig required, when the party goes to the desk to sign for it, they say hey, are you Joe Jones, when they say yes, they slap 'em and say....consider yourself served. The best one was when "an individual" from the gun boards  was served at The Shot Show! Pics were worth a thousand words!
View Quote

hehe this wasnt an individual in AZ by chance,I think I still have a couple of pics
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#48]
[;)]hehehehehehe[;)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 9:55:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
jjb,

View Quote

hehe this wasnt an individual in AZ by chance,I think I still have a couple of pics
View Quote

who? someone email me with these pics
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top