BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2002 12:35:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 9:32:27 AM EDT
[#1]
OK sneaky, I see that I have been assigned a duty without proper guidance, but I think I can wing it.

By the way, ol Rot seems to have lost a forum and I would like to volunteer HIM for the Egyptian forum just to even things out.

And I would like to take the time to thank YOU, for your commitment to the Internet AK community. I can remember times past and see things moving forward, and I just thought I would say thanks.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 9:44:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Hbarski, I think you got a little brown stuff on your nose. You might want to wipe that off.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 2:32:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 2:46:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#5]
So we're just supposed to enforce the forum rules?

Are there any interns which need torturing or anything?

How do I move a post from the AK general area to the sks area??
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 4:25:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well what do ya know, im not alone anymore  

Welcome all you newbies, I dont know any of ya personally but if Campy put ya here ya must be OK.

Unless he was in one of his "empty the ash trays and pick up the dead soldiers" moods

I believe you know me from chat, although not that well.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top