Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/25/2002 8:06:23 AM EDT
Hello,

I just thought I would check in here to see what is going on in the AK world. I heard on the AR15 side that Goatboy is looking at an AK LEGP or something like that. I was hoping that I could find more information over here regarding such an opportunity, but apparently no dice. I can't find shit without the search function.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 8:14:41 AM EDT
Last I heard was it was in AK limbo. If you want an AK now, your probally better off just going and buying one.

Dave
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 8:17:33 AM EDT
It aint happening for now. It looks like this has all but fizzled, but hopefully it will happen next year.

I would not hold out for this, so we will just need to purchase other toys for now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 9:29:36 AM EDT
I saw the thread also. There is an ongoing thread here--on page 2 0r 3. I'll dredge it up again.

LEGP AK will happen, I believe, but it will be a while yet. Sounds like there will be quite a selection in caliber, style etc. At least that's the plan.

There is a great selection of AKs currently on the market so buy one now if you want.

If nothing else, stock up on mags now while you're waiting. First do a little research and know what caliber you want.

The various AK selection available is well described in previous posts. Just go back a few pages. Someone comes over here and asks that at least once a day it seems. Consider a preban also. Available and reasonable though more expensive, of course.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 9:33:20 AM EDT
I thought I saw GB mention in the "cut ties" thread that it was weeks away from ordering?
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 10:34:22 AM EDT
From www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=122&t=150499

"We will be working on the next Special Configuation Rifle to go along with the upcoming AK project (a week or two away from orders!) and I want a new name to go with them.

The specifics on the AK Rifles (yes rifles!) will be posted as soon as we're ready to take orders."
Top Top