Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2002 10:32:48 AM EDT
Do the milled Bulgarian synthetic buttstocks have the trapdoor for the cleaning kit?  I know the US copies that KVAR is selling don't.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Ugh,
I am thinking that they don't have the trapdoor but then again they may have. In other words I don't have a clue. You will just have to wait until someone that knows something reads your question.

Mark
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine did not.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
No...I bought one recently under the assumption they did, but alas they don't.  The ones for the stamped receivers do I believe.

Bradd
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 2:56:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#5]
They have a fake flat spot where the hole would be but no hole.  Also if you get one, be sure to get the lower tang.  The single screw on top of my stock sheared off under light shooting this weekend.  I will now have to fill the hole, redrill the top of the stock, and do the work to install the bottom tang.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 8:15:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys!  

Funny, I asked this question over at AK-47.Net and got one response.  I ask it here at the Ak site on AR-15.com and get all these responses.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 5:17:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Ugh, my US made stamped K-Var green furniture DID come with the cleaning kit compartment in the buttstock, but the ones coming on the Arsenal Inc milled guns do not.  I am hoping that if they are starting to install the trap door on their US stamped stocks, then the milled won't be far behind.

I think we've got a good, knowledgeable group of people here Ugh, and I would be suprised if your question DIDN'T get answered!  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top