Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/9/2024 4:01:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nickel_Plated]
Just out of curiosity how common were stamped, fixed-stock, Type-56s without the spike bayonet, other than neutered civilian models for export markets and their bans on pokey bits? Just "proper" select-fire Type 56s going to the PLA or whatever bullshit war of the week. I know very early milled guns didn't have the spike since they were built as basically direct copies of Russian designs. Under-folders and side-folders don't seem to typically get them from the various "in the wild" photos I've come across. But the later stamped guns seem to all get the spike if they're a fixed stock and not going to a regulated market. Can't say I've seen pictures of ones without that I can confidently say aren't a civilian model.

Sure if you put in a big enough order I'm sure they'll build it however you want, but it seems that generally if it's a fixed stock, the spike comes standard?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:52:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Migmaqman] [#1]
i would think more common without than with bayo folders , looks like early exports to the VN had the permeant attached , by the 3rd variant the removable blade became standard
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:55:09 PM EDT
[#2]
More non-spikers than spikers in my experience.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top