AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I was responding to sfljohn who was saying he was having problems ordering from cnc warrior plus other people have mentioned cnc since they make the brace and are partnered with Bonesteel .
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 9:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
when i try to order from cnc it just says sold out, wont let me order and wait was what i meant
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
when i try to order from cnc it just says sold out, wont let me order and wait was what i meant
View Quote

weird I just tried it and was able to put it in my cart and go to the billing information
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 10:43:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How is that relevant?

This thread is about Bonesteel.

Please stay on topic.

Or start your own thread to discuss your CNC order.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
seems like cnc works alot faster then Bonesteel I had no problem ordering from cnc 3 weeks ago
How is that relevant?

This thread is about Bonesteel.

Please stay on topic.

Or start your own thread to discuss your CNC order.

It's the same stock/brace, they both sell Bonesteel.

1 website is the company.
1 website is the OEM.
Both are in a partnership and sell the same product.

If one store is delivering faster than the other, it is very relevant imo. I don't mean any disrespect. If I can find a deal on these and it ships a bit quicker, I definitely would want to know.

Personally CNC Warrior has been delivering a lot faster. Bonesteel seems to be a smaller shop/company so the owner seems to have been swamped with orders.

Either way you are in for a wait due to these crazy times. Unfortunately, both sites aren't the best as far as live inventory. But it's definitely worth the wait.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 10:58:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 12:45:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought by Bonesteel VEPR slant back adapter from CNC 2 years ago. Great seller and great product.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I just received an email from Chris/ Bonesteel informing that the Brace has shipped.  I find comfort knowing that its on the way and more importantly that Chris is good and working hard to fill the orders. Unfortunately I became inpatient and purchased a SB Tactical triangle brace for my Mini Draco pistol a few months ago so I won’t  have any use for the Bonesteel brace. I’ll place it in EE as soon as it delivers.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just received an email from Chris/ Bonesteel informing that the Brace has shipped.  I find comfort knowing that its on the way and more importantly that Chris is good and working hard to fill the orders. Unfortunately I became inpatient and purchased a SB Tactical triangle brace for my Mini Draco pistol a few months ago so I won’t  have any use for the Bonesteel brace. I’ll place it in EE as soon as it delivers.
View Quote

You say that now, but wait until you get the Bonesteel/take a second look at it. You might end up selling the SB Tactical. The bonesteel is made out of metal/super solid. IIRC the SB tactical is a steel hinge with polymer/rubber. For a brace to be made out of metal it is kind of unheard of. And if you accidently shoulder it, it works well with that method of use
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My was ordered on Fathers day as a present from one of my kids and so far nothing I am getting worried about the kid getting ripped off, I spoke to Chris 3 weeks ago and told me it was going to be another few weeks due to the fact that was a RH berryl, O well guess I can wait another couple of weeks as this virus has people going nuts
View Quote

Update,
No email and No item yet.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You say that now, but wait until you get the Bonesteel/take a second look at it. You might end up selling the SB Tactical. The bonesteel is made out of metal/super solid. IIRC the SB tactical is a steel hinge with polymer/rubber. For a brace to be made out of metal it is kind of unheard of. And if you accidently shoulder it, it works well with that method of use
View Quote

The Bonesteel brace delivered today and I gotta say, it's a very well made product.  Craftsmanship and materials are top notch, actually.  It's about 3/8" shorter than the SB Tactical brace, but that shouldn't be a deal breaker for anyone. Looks like it's made to mount easily on a rear flat trunnion.

With that stated, I don't intend to keep it. The SBT triangle brace just looks like the cat's meow on the mini draco.

Link Posted: 10/23/2020 1:02:33 AM EDT
[#12]
still no word on my end
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 3:44:33 PM EDT
[#13]
@LOS Both of those stocks look good, congratulations.

I received the shipping notification in my email inbox today. YES!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 4:02:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Same thing for me. Kept pushing it out further, after almost 4months I got a refund.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#15]
I can't even get him on the phone or email to tell him give me a date or cancel
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 1:13:31 AM EDT
[#16]
for what its worth, I got him on the phone today.

ordered mine June 1, contacted him sept 16, he told me 3 weeks. today he said, it will be soon. wouldnt say when it will be shipped, but did say he had over 100 coming in next day or 2.

Link Posted: 11/5/2020 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Got mine a short while ago, and it was definitely worth the wait. THANK YOU, CHRIS

I’ll post pics when I get a chance.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#18]
just got off phone with chris, said mine should ship last week of nov, says they made alot of progress catching up last couple weeks
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Got mine a short while ago, and it was definitely worth the wait. THANK YOU, CHRIS

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
just got off phone with chris, said mine should ship last week of nov, says they made alot of progress catching up last couple weeks

when did you guys place your order?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

when did you guys place your order?
View Quote

July
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

July
View Quote

Just out of curiosity,  right or left folding?
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 2:09:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Just out of curiosity,  right or left folding?
View Quote

right, nato, pad and sling mount
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 12:44:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Update,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My was ordered on Fathers day as a present from one of my kids and so far nothing I am getting worried about the kid getting ripped off, I spoke to Chris 3 weeks ago and told me it was going to be another few weeks due to the fact that was a RH berryl, O well guess I can wait another couple of weeks as this virus has people going nuts

Update,

Just got an email from this guy refunding my money, what an A hole keeped my money for a year and nothing shipped, buyers beware.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:09:39 PM EDT
[#24]
placed order June 1 got shipping notification email today
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 2:12:36 AM EDT
[#25]
just got shipping notification
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Ordered  - April 15
Funds Taken - April 22
Shipping Notification - August 21
Received Today - August 24

https://i.postimg.cc/sf7TLNm7/IMG-20200824-124120.jpg

Just over 4 months. Very solid, wish I wasn't so busy with last minute preps for leaving on vacation cause I really want to get this thing mounted
View Quote

Looks very nice. How difficult is it to install on a M92?
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 6:19:17 AM EDT
[#27]
When you guys are calling and getting ahold of this guy what time of day was it? I have tried a few times in the morning and got nothing... It’s getting close to 5 months, I’d really like my stock and I know they’re busy but the not answering emails thing is starting to really irritate me. I get not having time for phone calls but you could at least give a lead time in an email...
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 9:18:09 PM EDT
[#28]
call after 1pm central
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 1:06:51 AM EDT
[#29]
don't remember any specific time, just when I had a day off and thought about it.

anywhoo, mine says it shipped the 29th of Nov as 3 day priority mail, tracking shows its location until Dec 1, and since then it has said "in transit arriving late" location not listed....

Im starting to think Ima get a gub'ment sponsored lube free reaming from the USPS before this is done.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
don't remember any specific time, just when I had a day off and thought about it.

anywhoo, mine says it shipped the 29th of Nov as 3 day priority mail, tracking shows its location until Dec 1, and since then it has said "in transit arriving late" location not listed....

Im starting to think Ima get a gub'ment sponsored lube free reaming from the USPS before this is done.
View Quote

All my packages, outbound or incoming, are saying this for the past 2 months. Package shows progress, then "in transit arriving late" for a few days, then arrives or shows out for delivery without arriving at local post office. Something is wrong USPS tracking and delivery lately. I have my theories but it doesn't matter here.

Link Posted: 12/9/2020 12:42:19 AM EDT
[#31]
im getting the same arriving late messaage
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 1:04:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Tough to see when I drive by at 50mph.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Still shipping showing nothing after Dec 1st.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 11:15:07 PM EDT
[#34]
He didn’t answer the phone when I tried him at around 2PM central last Wednesday. I work nights so it’s such a pain to have to stay up to call a guy who doesn’t know how to respond to emails. I’m gonna give it until after Christmas and then I’m going to get my bank to reverse the charge due to fraud. I hate to do it but this guy seems to have contempt for his customers, it’s been 5 months and I’ve heard nothing, I feel like I’ve been a pretty good sport about this...
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 11:48:28 PM EDT
[#35]
got mine Thursday. got it mounted today, took about 20 maybe 30 minutes at most.

its a nice setup, mine is the left side folder and it locks up solid, is well built and was easy to install.

very happy I waited, I will try to get a pic posted tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#36]
one thing I forgot to mention that I was disappointed in.

there is a QD sling mount on the brace, but its on the right side, nothing on the left side. that doesnt work for me.

anyone have a solution for a left side sling mount?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#37]

overall Im pretty happy with it, havent shot it much, maybe 10 rounds out the back door of my shop but I like it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:10:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Mine showed up Christmas eve am. As annoyed by the wait as I am, it's a great piece
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
one thing I forgot to mention that I was disappointed in.

there is a QD sling mount on the brace, but its on the right side, nothing on the left side. that doesnt work for me.

anyone have a solution for a left side sling mount?
View Quote

The same exact issue I have with the factory triangle or polymer stocks that fold to the left. That's why I prefer a RH folding stock, which puts the swivel on the left. Balances better when slung, too.
You could check out Echo93 and see if they have something that might work for you.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top