Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2017 5:51:53 AM EDT
Bought a used pk a "in great working condition" off another forum a few weeks back. Was broken when it showed up without packing damage. Thought the emiter was knocked loose but it looks like the lens that the ded dot is projected on haspoped out of place behind the first lens. Ive looked online and looked over this thing and I cant see any way to take it apart to fix it. Anyway took two weeks to get ahold of the seller and he said sorry it was sold "as is". Anyone know of a place that repairs russian scopes? I cant seem to find anything online but I sure dont want to keep a broken 300.00 paper weight.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#1]
The only repairs I've read about were the guys brave enough to crack open their optics to fix them. It's pretty much the biggest downside to owning this type of optic.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:57:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Check with Oleg at AK-Stuff.com

He imports a lot of optics and may have connections

Z
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I knew I remember reading this somewhere about some guy fixing this issue, if this IS your issue. Read this thread: http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236004
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:14:59 PM EDT
[#4]
This sounds like its my issue but I dont see any way to open up the scope. I would message the guy who posted it but he hasnt been on since 2015
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:15:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I emailed akstuff yesterday havnt heard back yet but thanks for the info
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Thinks for the advice guys, Ill leave this thread open if anyone in the future has any info or has the same issue. I was unable to find anyone to repair the scope. Ended up selling it as a project scope, seems like someone with some tinkering skills could make it function again.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top