Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2017 11:46:26 AM EDT
I was wondering if anyone uses or knows of an optics rail mount that works well with the RH10 due to the side rail being higher than regular AK style side rails. I was planning on using a UTG PRO side mount but wasn't sure if the side rail would make the mount sit higher making me not able to see the rear iron sights through the cutout through the optics rail. I know the RH10 rear sights are horrible and plan on changing them out but I'm having a hard time finding solutions to this. I'm really just trying to be able to use my iron sights and optics at the same time regardless of cowitnessing or not.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:40:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was wondering if anyone uses or knows of an optics rail mount that works well with the RH10 due to the side rail being higher than regular AK style side rails. I was planning on using a UTG PRO side mount but wasn't sure if the side rail would make the mount sit higher making me not able to see the rear iron sights through the cutout through the optics rail. I know the RH10 rear sights are horrible and plan on changing them out but I'm having a hard time finding solutions to this. I'm really just trying to be able to use my iron sights and optics at the same time regardless of cowitnessing or not.
View Quote

RS Regulate has two dedicated mounts for the M10/RH10.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome mounts but out of my price range. Do you know of any other mounts that give roughly the same height as those RS mounts?
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Awesome mounts but out of my price range. Do you know of any other mounts that give roughly the same height as those RS mounts?
View Quote
There are none to my knowledge.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Awesome mounts! Hold zero, easy to install/remove and configureable. I have one of these for standard AKM rail, just scored 2 more for my other rifles!
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 11:24:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Worth it to wait and Save for rs regulate.  Quality product and great customer service.  I have a M10 which should use the same mount as poster above mentioned.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 11:31:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In years of reading these boards, I've never read a single complaint about a RS Regulate product.  Save your money and buy something good.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Try Midwest Industries, their mounts are excellent and mine have held perfect zero after being removed and re-installed many times for cleaning the rifles.

I've got 2, one for a Yugo, another for a SAM7R,  and will be buying a third for my new Vepr.

I believe Midwest now makes mounts for Century's proprietary side rails.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Try Midwest Industries, their mounts are excellent and mine have held perfect zero after being removed and re-installed many times for cleaning the rifles.

I've got 2, one for a Yugo, another for a SAM7R,  and will be buying a third for my new Vepr.

I believe Midwest now makes mounts for Century's proprietary side rails.
View Quote
I tried both gen 1 and gen 2 mounts from MI and they still sit high over the dust cover. I dont know what they were thinking when they machined and riveted high the side mount at the CUGIR factory. Practically any side mount makes your optics retarded high except the RS specific mounts. Right now I'm using a NCstar picatinny dust cover which is actually working out well. Holds my optics zero and hasn't popped off.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top