Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 10:47:39 AM EDT
I know a guy from the local gunshows...a friend really, he has an early steel slabside 47 mag for sale...asking $65, I can get it for $50 if I want it...

What are these things worth? I'll have to check it out to see what if any markings are on it....

Figured if the price is good, I'll grab it for the AK collection....
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
i'd say go for it, i saw one of those on gunbroker and the guy was asking over $100.

if you really want it, that doesn't sound too bad
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#2]
as long as it isn't a joeken special.....

pay for new slabside.....

actually receive rusted shit.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:33:52 AM EDT
[#3]
About $50-60 for a decent blued slabside..

I would be very wary of a 100% blued one though, as even the ones that I got NIW had some wear.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:30:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info...I'll grab it just to have.

I've seen it, but not inspected it....its in great, but used shape....
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:16:10 AM EDT
[#5]
grab it for $50. that's a good deal.and I'll stop and say hello at the Clarence show!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool, I'll be there...set up in my usual spot next to Mike Hammond....

Hey, he sold that milled Arsenal AK you were looking at...got another in, sold it Sunday at Alexander....they seem to go quick.

I picked up my Bulgy 74, plum furniture gun from him Sunday....he had the kit for over a year, I told him as soon as he got it I'd take it...he hadn't had the chance to build it, and surprised me last weekend with it! I was most happy....

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#7]
i just got 2 slabsides for $80 delivered...good deal?  original finish on them, slight surface rust
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top