Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:11:25 PM EDT
[#1]
here's the b-2

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#2]
WTF dude I start talking about the Bizon and then you get into old shit. Can't you let it go? Jeeze man drop it already, I tried to help you out and you go after me again... I am trying to be nice.

Also the polymer mags are $60 for 5 in the bulk deal, $12 each. Pretty good deal, I have 2 of them and they are excellent as far as fit and function.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:13:43 PM EDT
[#3]
he's definitely not firing the B-3 and his handguards look identical to the B-2 as well as that bulge just forward of the ejection port opening being consistent with the B-2 and NOT the B-3.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#4]
you are very prejudiced and self centered.  you realized that you were getting confused and behind because i was typing while you were a post or two behind.  Give me the same consideration.  I was already responding to something you had said from before.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#5]
It would help to know what caliber the B-1/B-2/B-3 etc. are in before you tell me this. Thanks for the pictures BTW.

ETA: I just saw you called me prejudiced and self centered. What the hell man, drop it, I have no prejudice and since we have been the only two people posting for the past 10 or so posts its either you or me, nothing self centered about that, just fact.

Hey man, that looks like a helical mag ya' got rite there!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#6]
you are sure those 5 for $60 mags are correct Polish mags?  I guess the question is, does it matter?  I'd like ones to match the two I have with the correct floorplates and such...

I don't know about the calibers and models.  The 9x18 was the first model and they also developed the more powerful cartridge for it as well.  Don't know if that created the newer B-2 but probably NOT.  That 7.72 is a typo and should have read 7.62.  It's on the page I found that way.  

HERE
and
HERE

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#7]
prejudiced was the wrong word.  not racially prejudiced but in the real sense of the word- your pre-judgements hold a lot of weight when you disagree with someone.  

you just started to get a little cranky about me defending myself again and all i was doing was defending myself.  I don't like people who can make accusations and then want to just drop the whole argument before I get to say my peace, no matter how long winded you think it is.  

it's past your bedtime for sure.  you are an hour ahead of me.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#8]
No, you are incorrect. Defending yourself is "No, I am not" or "No, I am". For instance, if I called you a dousche, DEFENDING yourself would be "No I am not a dousche, I am a highly educated (insert profession) and I have been shooting for (insert # of years)".

You were offensive, not defensive, calling me names and attacking me. Also, you are the one with prejudice- pre judging me and attacking me and calling me names even after I left the arguement.

The Bizon- is it in current Soviet service as a SMG or just in the testing phase?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought you quit with that last IM.  

When I said defending, I wasn't referring to the douchebag comment (notice how douchebag is spelled ) but I was talking about the magazine capacity issue and how I assumed that another military wouldn't practice that modification on a widespread basis.  That is when I thought I was defending my assumption.

You can call me a douchebag all night.  just spell it correctly.

Peace.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:30:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Whoa, time to chill out  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the cool post.

What IM? I didn't send an IM to you man... check the name of the sender if you still have the message.

Again thanks for the Bizon pictures. What is the barrel length on the Bizon in 7.62 Tok?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I THOUGHT WE IM'D THE OTHER DAY...

OH WELL.  AS LONG AS YOU UNDERSTAND NOW...

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#13]
No... I save all messages I read, there is nothing from you... seriously man, I didn't.

Don't be a helica dousche.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top