Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2003 2:05:55 PM EDT
Ok I recently purchased a Romanian 75 round drum, and was playing with it. I loaded approximately 20 rounds in it, and then decided to unload it. This is where I made a stupid mistake!

I was nearly finished unloading the drum when I pushed the index lever that causes the dummies to drop while it was upside down. Two of the rounds were canted, I released the index lever, and the last two rounds fell behind the spring. The last two rounds are just rolling around inside of the drum, and I don't know how to get them out.

How in the hell do I get these out of the drum? Can I take this drum apart without the springs flying all over the place.

Link Posted: 9/1/2003 2:58:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 3:38:35 PM EDT
Rot, I tried turning the rear knob counter clockwise while putting pressure on it, but it does not wan't to budge. I noticed what looks like to be a retaining pin on the rear knob, and wanted to know if it should be removed first.

Should I just get my pliers and crank on that mofo?

Thanks

Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:11:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2003 10:12:12 PM EDT by M4_Aiming_at_U]
[smartass]Well, you could just shoot them out![/smartass]

But I would like to know how to unload them as well. Need to add it to the Romanium Drum Loading and unloading tacked thread in the forum.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:21:40 PM EDT
There should be a "bar" in the middle of the knob in the back. Get a screwdriver, and press down on that "bar". Then you can turn the knob, and remove it. Then off comes the back cover
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 8:45:07 PM EDT
I got her all fixed up, and she's ready for action.

Thanks to all for helping me through this horrible crisis.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 9:00:06 PM EDT
Id also like to thank those who posted directions on this. Since all I have are the CHinese drums and I really dont need anymore drums. I wasnt able to find this out myself.

Now I have a Romanium Drum Loading and Unloading thread

Thanks!
Top Top