User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2002 8:33:21 PM EDT
How much are they worth these days?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't pay more than $10 at a show for new or $7 for used,which is usally what I find them going at. HTH
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Are there things to look out for?  

For example, when I buy a GI mag, I check feed lips for cracks, I check floor plates, tabs and mag bodies for major dents/dings, etc.  I look at the followers and make sure they are in one peice and that the springs are not rusted up or too loose.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.  

Thanks In Advance.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Sure give them a good looksee before buying,after all its your hard earned money. I look for mags at the funshows and try to keep tabs on what guys are paying for them across the board and always do hand picking myself, buying in person is always a plus but I haved bought buy mail and haven't been burned yet. HTH
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 4:27:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm looking for around eight of these right now if someone wants to sell 'em. Expecting apprx. $10 each but let me know what you got. A few ribbed Bulgarian's would be good too.

Thanks,
Mark

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top