Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 9:56:45 AM EDT
Any one hear what ever happened to the mystery ship with the Russian ammo on it. It seems like I have been hearing stories about it being on its way for months now. I have a friend who spoke with a rep from Wolf at the Shot Show and was told it should be in port any day. I was wondering if this is the sam old BS or if its actually true this time. Anybody know?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I ambushed the ship before it could arrive in port.

Let's just say, I'll never have to worry about ammo for the rest of my life!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#2]
It was attacked by those pirates off the coast of Somalia
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Hmmm. Then they must have had a stupie course plotter.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:08:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got a case of 7.62X39 today from ammunitionstore.com  I called and talked with Tom there, and he said they got 99,000 rounds in last Friday.  My 5.45X39 is supposed to be here in two weeks.  We will see on that.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If they had some AKs on board just think how long they could hold them off with all that ammo...scratch the AKs--RPDs are more like it
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I just got a case of 7.62X39 today from ammunitionstore.com  I called and talked with Tom there, and he said they got 99,000 rounds in last Friday.  My 5.45X39 is supposed to be here in two weeks.  We will see on that.

Damn, 99,000 rounds...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, 99,000 rounds...

PFFFFT....... There are members here with much more ammo than that! DANG!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I just went to ammunitionstore.com - no price, no way to order... nothing but an item number for Wolf.

It's real when I can buy it.  And there is no ship - never was.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I just went to ammunitionstore.com - no price, no way to order... nothing but an item number for Wolf.

It's real when I can buy it.  And there is no ship - never was.

Call them up tommorow and order some, they only take orders via phone. Their site is showing Wolf 7.62 now with a price. They are sometimes slow to update the site. Great company, I've ordered tons of ammunition from them, literally.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top