Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 4:34:25 PM EDT
i was searching in internet for ak parts and i found a company selling pre-bent ak receivers with a template to drill your own holes and cut the mag well.

i closed my browser and the history deleted.  now i can't find the company anymore.  i should have added to my bookmarks, but i didn't.

so, anyone have a link?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#1]
marshhawk price is kind of high, ships fast, nice templat attached.  

coldsteel

gg&g

I have a MH that is almost done.  A lot more work than a 100%
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy crap there's a lot more involved in building an 80% than I thought.

Why not go with the 65 dollar FFL receiveR?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:32:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why not go with the 65 dollar FFL receiveR?

now, where would the fun be in that?

besides, then i couldn't mark it with my own custom logo and serial #.  i figure the bending will be the most likely area i would screw up since i don't have a jig and press.  everything else is just drilling, cutting, and finishing.  (oh, heat treat and spot weld the rails. - not a problem.)
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top