Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2017 12:38:11 PM EDT
I am looking into plastic storage boxes with adjustable compartments to store mainly all those AR lower parts I have accumulated left and right in little baggies.
Do you have any suggestions on which boxes to use to keep the parts orderly, identifiable and accessible?
Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Tackle box.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Plano stacker.
Amazon
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 2:15:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 2:03:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I use the Milwaukee cases below along with some misc small containers.  They are really nice, heavy duty and each case can lock to the next.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
@QtrHorse
My OCD has kicked in with your pics and now I have to spend money on the cases and containers.   Where did you get your small jars, or do you know the brand?  Also, are those glass or plastic?  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@QtrHorse
My OCD has kicked in with your pics and now I have to spend money on the cases and containers.   Where did you get your small jars, or do you know the brand?  Also, are those glass or plastic?  Thanks
View Quote
I bought the little plastic jars from a nice lady on EBay.  She goes by Decojars and I included her link below.  I wanted multiple sizes and didn't want to buy 20 of each size.  I emailed her and she put together a special order for me of the sizes I wanted.  

Deco Jars - Ebay

Some more close up pics of the labeled jars.  I also put AeroShell and trigger grease in them so I don't have to keep the big tubes on my work bench

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#7]
These work well....

Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:47:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Attachment Attached File

I will get a Card Catalog one day
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:57:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I just use a plastic tackle box organizer for small parts and a small old sewing cabinet for the bigger stuff. I don't keep as many small parts as spares as some do, I tend to just build another AR
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top