Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/20/2006 6:57:08 PM EDT
I am new to the AR15 so this suggestion may have been covered before. I have found that wooden or plastic golf  tees work very well as a field tool. The military manuals illustrate using a bullet tip to adjust the ft sight or to use as a field makeshift punch. The golf tee works better and is in my opinion safer and less likely to damage the finish. The longer tees also help to clean hard to reach areas in the upper and lower recievers as well. Good Luck
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:47:36 AM EDT
[#1]
So let me guess. You just gave up Golf as a hobby and were looking for a way to integrate Golf equipment into your new hobby, AR’s.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:04:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Can you get golf tees in COYOTE BROWN?

What if you Scratch the Golf tee?  Can is be refinished?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn you Demigod.   I just spit a mouthfull of coffee on my keyboard!   LAMO

Lem
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top