Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/5/2003 7:38:35 PM EDT
What are some of the best places to get cleaning supplies - specifically a bore guide, chamber brush, and some really good (Sweets?)copper solvent?

Any particular bore guide over any other? I like the description of the one over at Georgia Precision, but not sure I want to pay $16 for a chamber brush!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:05:28 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/[/url]

FWIW, I really like the Ray-Vin bore guide w/ solvent port, by GPSS and use their chamber brush too, both are excellent products that work.

The link above has been a company I have used for many reloading and maintenece items, lately as their prices are a bit cheaper than Midway or some others on some items....

Mike
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:25:16 AM EDT
[#2]
you also might want to try:
[url]www.sinclairintl.com[/url]

they are a benchrest outfit, but they have a lot of stuff for ARs and highpower
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:54:03 AM EDT
[#3]
[0:)]
Amen to Sinclair.  I just ordered some bore cleaners from them.
Like over a quart of Butches Bore Shine.  First I ever heard of Butches was Sinclair.  I use it almost exclusively.
They also have patches, reloading supplies, everything except the firearms.
[wow]
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top