Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2017 7:31:54 PM EDT
Anyone have a MicroMOA Govnah? Wanting to know how well they work. Id love to get my hands on one but they are impossible to find.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have one personally but have heard great things about them. Unfortunately, Amphibian has gone on leave from the company (read as he is the company) due to family matters. Only he knows right now if he will be able to return to the project or not.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Not looking good then on finding one!
All the videos and reviews ive read and watched seem to prove it to be a very reliable piece.
I dont care for adjustables for switching from subs to supers, i would rather have a couple of plates and get my gas tuned right for my need and then its done.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 1:41:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Govnah in Slavic languages means shit, interesting name for a product
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 2:55:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Mine has been great. I originally had it configured for "more/less" gas for a 10.3" SBR, but realized that it ran fine suppressed/unsuppressed with any ammo with just the standard gas block and I didn't mind the extra gas I got during suppressed fire. I got a new "plate" from MicroMOA for "on/off" and drilled out the "on" to function with my 8" 300blk. When it is "off", the subs are quieter due to not working the action. 

I had to tune my 308 AR to run suppressed, since it is finicky (tight chamber) and doesn't like extra gas. I had considered getting another Govnah for this setup as well, but like you said... they aren't available at the moment. 
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Govnah in Slavic languages means shit, interesting name for a product
View Quote
Thanks for your insight; please keep contributing these gems. Did you know that many words (sounds) have a different meaning (gasp!) in a different language?!?! <KeanuWoahFace>

I managed to buy a barrel with a Govnah already on it. Once I receive the barrel and eventually get it built I’ll try to post back with a review. But that build and review probably won’t be soon.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 10:54:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahhh all of you with one in hand!!!! Im jealous!

I could care less what a word means in any other language than plain english.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top