Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2017 12:51:54 PM EDT
Hey guys, a friend is going to help me assemble an AR using a Spinta Precision barrel they have on sale.  I am only hoping for 1.5" at 100 yards with ammo it likes so I am not expecting it to set any records but was wondering what is the consensus on their barrels?  

Here is the one I picked up.

Barrel
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 3:17:09 PM EDT
[#1]

I've got one of those barrels in my spare parts bin. 'haven't used it yet so I can't comment on this particular barrel but I've been using Spinta's other products for a few years now with no problems whatsoever.
I've used their barrels, bolt carrier groups, upper receivers (billet and forged), and most recently a 4" free float rail. Everything has been solid, priced competitively, and customer service is great.
I've used their phosphate and stainless barrels, so this is my first melonite one. Never a headspace, fit or finish problem. Accuracy has been been fine although I have not tested them extensively. I'll post a pic of some groups if I can find it. Since photobucket dumped on everybody, my pics are in disarray right now.

Link Posted: 7/24/2017 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
ive ordered several different barrels from them...great company great barrels!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top