Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2017 1:50:03 PM EDT
Looks like magpul is finally shipping the UBR 2.0. Has anyone gotten their hands on these? What were your thoughts?UBR 2.0 In stock
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 1:39:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Found mine at the front door when I got home tonight. Looks really nice, but a bit heavier than I thought it would be. In the few minutes I've played with it, I've found that it locks up tighter than a bank vault and there is absolutely no noise. Gonna use this in conjunction with the A5 recoil system. Never thought it would ever show, but it was worth the wait.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#2]
REALLY?! finally I pre-ordered mine off Brownells and have been waiting for about a month. Doesn't look like the OD green is in stock yet
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 12:03:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi, got mine yesterday....seems really nice.  Just trying to install it properly. I think I need a new buffer and spring to make it work properly.  Just don't know which one to get...I'm kinda new at this.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 6:25:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hi, got mine yesterday....seems really nice.  Just trying to install it properly. I think I need a new buffer and spring to make it work properly.  Just don't know which one to get...I'm kinda new at this.
View Quote
I would run a rifle spring with a5 buffer.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 11:24:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got my lower put together. The UBR was a last minute add because I had forgotten the buffer tube and couldn't find one locally. Having one in stock and me being impatient seems to be the perfect combination 

i really like it.. I was pleasantly surprised at all the QD mount points on it and it's lighter then the old one.. noticeably 

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:04:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Received mine yesterday, and mounted it with a A5 buffer and Sprinco Green CS Rifle spring. Took a bit to install, but love the way it looks and works. Balances well with my 20" SS fluted barrel and Aim Sports hand guard.

Went to the range and placed 200 rounds down range this morning. No issues. Love the additional adjustment/length for the LOP. Very solid piece. No wiggles, sloppiness or noises emanating from the tube/spring/buffer area.

Bought mine from Optics Planet.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top