Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 4:19:52 PM EDT
i saw model1 has barrels(16" lightweight) for $145.. anyone have them cheaper than that??
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Im just wondering, besides it being less $$. Why would you want the cheapest barrel out there?  the craftsman ship of a 100 $ or less barrel  would make me wonder how much i want to trust it while shooting. CMMG has barrels for around 235 witch look to be fairly nice, it would prolly be one of the cheaper yet quality barrel's id go for if i wasnt looking for premium barrels like a noveske or kreiger

http://www.cmmginc.com/  < there site if you want to give them a try

-Troy
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:14:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Spend some time in the Equipment Exchange, there's lot of really good deals in there. Adco's selling some Wilson's for $200, also really good bang for the buck is Bushmaster barrels.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#3]
no need for an expensive barrel..just plinking.. no super accurate target shooting.. i have used a couple model 1 complete uppers before and was very happy with them.... i may just go with a model 1 barrel since i have delt wiht them before and was pleased....
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top