Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/5/2006 1:31:18 PM EDT
Is there any way to indentify a RRA vs DPMS or other upper receiver. A guy is sell one stating it's a RRA. How do you know?

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:54:45 PM EDT
my flatop RRA is marked w/ the RRA logo right behind the railing
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:01:26 PM EDT
I've owned two identical factory RRA 18" varmint uppers. One had the Rock River logo on top of the receiver, and one didn't. I'm also curious about how to identify an upper. I currently have one with an M above the gas tube hole and the keyhole marking on the side. I think it may be DPMS, but I'm not sure.
Top Top