Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:37:19 AM EDT
Has anyone actually built up the KT-15 B bolt together lower? What actually needs to be done to complete it?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:14:08 AM EDT
[#1]
There a couple threads on RCG Forum from people who have built them. Per the KTOrdnance Website

Drill the hammer and trigger holes, drill the pivot and take-down pin holes, tap the 6-40 bolt holes, drill the selector hole, drill the rear detent hole, drill and tap the pistol grip screw hole, drill the selector detent hole and front take-down detent hole.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I GOT ONE AFTER WAITING 6 MONTHS ,BUT IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT, THIS THING IS ALSOME, VERY RIDGET AND WELL BUILT
I WATCHED THE DVD ALL LOWERS COME WITH DVD INSTRUCTIONS ,

I THEN WENT TO THE GARAGE AND IN 15 MIN WAS READY TO ASSEMBLE IT ,

( I HAVE SINCE BEAD BLASTED IT AND I AM SENDING IT TO US ANODIZING FOR COATING

WILLAIM
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top