AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 9:57:13 AM EDT
My local shop has some bushy stripped lowers for $150
I know i can probaly get rra's for 100 in the ee plus my ffl fee

Is the $150 price way to high or about right
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Bushy sells stripped lowers for $195 from the factory so it sounds like 150 is a pretty good deal.

I prefer the Stag lowers right now (nothing at all wrong with Bushy) just the price is better and I can't tell any difference at all in quality. RRA's are excellent also - 100-125 is a good price for these, anything less is really a buy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#2]
bushmaster lowers for $150 is a really good deal.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:33:03 PM EDT
[#3]
$150.- is good for a Bushmaster. If you think about the money you will spend on the transfer fee and the shipping, you would only save about, $20.- or something close to that. Plus, the Bushmaster lower is there now, you can look at it and see if it has blemishes on it, ect.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top