Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2006 1:04:35 AM EDT
well, i live in cali, so i have to have a fixed 10 rd mag.  i was wondering where i can buy a rear pull pin and a front pivot pin.  please provide me with a link.  thanks.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:50:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:08:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
well, i live in cali, so i have to have a fixed 10 rd mag.  i was wondering where i can buy a rear pull pin and a front pivot pin.  please provide me with a link.  thanks.

Are you asking about lower reciever pins? The takedown pin and the pivot pin?

Quoted:
Taper pins,
and you need to punch them out from the small side.

No, the old taper pin barrel slots will not have any effect on the New gas block set screws.

Were you refering to FSB pins?

I'm lost in this discussion.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:24:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Confusion is not uncommon when dealing w/ s........

As the rear takedown pin and the front pivot pin are standard parts included in a "lower parts kits" they can be purchased from more dealers than one can shake a stick at (provide the newb can "pick" on the Industry or Equipment Exchange forum buttoms without help).

For individual parts orders the Bushmaster button above is an easy option, if typing "Brownell's Gun Parts" into a search engines proves too difficult.

FWIW, as most of the CA legal pinned mag lowers already comes with these items perhaps he's asking the DPMS pin options (as they sell several varieties of easy in/out types.

Note: a link to DPMS can be found by the above mentioned "Industry" forum option.....

Mike
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:43:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks mike, thats what i wanted.  The DPMS rear take down pin.  I want it to be a pull pin so that I can have easy in and out. in order to reload it that way.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTL.    
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top