Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/8/2006 9:58:35 AM EDT
I need.......Well, OK want an inexpensive complete upper. A3/flat top, and as short a bbl as I can legaly get. I want it to slap on my Bushmaster lower for fun, just spraying many rounds down range.
It does  not need to be pretty, and I don't care about how many rounds down the tube, this is just for fun.

I don't have a lot of money to drop on this, maker is not a big issue to me. For the SHTF situation the Bushmaster upper and Holo sight will be on anyway.

IM or email if you have any suggestions

thanks!
Joe
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:52:06 AM EDT
[#1]
the shortest is 16" oal either bbl. alone or with a permanently attatched muzzle device.

look around and figure out what you are trying to do first. cheap? keep an eye out in the equipment exchange.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:11:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top