Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 7:18:02 PM EDT
Hi guys.  This project has been 6 months in the making.  I started with a SBRed Bushy lower, which I gutted and upgraded with a RRA NM trigger and RRA Star Safety.  I then ordered a Mod4A3 upper from the guys at CMMG and it all started taking shape.  The rail and the light are from Surefire.  I went with a OD color scheme with the stock, pad, Hogue grip, TD grip and ladder rail covers.  I also have an ASP single point sling with a DD loop mount.  The BUIS is from GG&G and the Aimpoint mount is from WWO.  The BCG was upgraded with RRA gas rings and a Wolff Springs M4 Extractor Spring.  All my mags include Magpuls and Magpul followers.  Finally, I did a little detail work with red and white paint sticks.  I carry it all in a tan IShot case.  I have over 2000 rounds thru her and she runs like a charm.  Here are a few pics of the completed carbine.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:52:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it, course, I'm a little partial to OD green rifles

WIZZO
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:57:01 AM EDT
[#2]
very nice looking build. Job well done congrats
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for the kind words guys.  This is my first build so I'm kinda proud of it.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice.........I'm in the planning stages of building my 2nd AR. First one is a "store bought"
Bushmaster 16" A3. The build is going to be a M4type on the RRA lower I got at the funshow last week.

Mike
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:20:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats!!  Bushmaster and CMMG are one of the best combos out there.  My last two builds used CMMG Barrels and Bushy lowers.  Nice lookin' rig.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Clean.  I like it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks again guys.  Did you notice my homemade "Tactical Black Rubber Bands" on the VG?  I made them using an old bike inner tube.  Thats stuff is great for all kinds of things.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top