Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 12:15:01 PM EDT
Im new to the board and building ARs. I just purchased three stripped RRA lowers and I was looking around for good prices on uppers. I found Model1sales on the web and was wondering if anyone had used thier uppers and barrels on a buid. I know they use Shaw barrels. Just wondering what thier quality is like.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard, I have had 1st rate service with ADCO for uppers and lowers (RRA)...I have not used Model 1 so I can't say anything one way or another about them.....
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I am giving the big +1 for ADCO. Great people there and they do really good work.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on your first build, and welcome to ARFCOM!

From one Snerd to another.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats on your pruchace of the RRA lowers.  And welcome aboard.

When I built my M4, I bought both a stripped RRA lower and stripped RRA upper, bolt and carrier.  Then bought all the other necessary parts and put the whole thing together myself.  Have since changed the barrel to a "no-ban" 16" Bushmaster m4 profile barrel.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Im looking at an LMT upper right now from Bravo Co. 16in, Chrome lined with bolt, carrier and handguards. Wonder how the RRA lower and LMT upper will fit and how close the finish will match.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top