Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/23/2005 3:29:30 AM EDT
Can anyone help with marking identification. Saw a couple stripped uppers that had different markings on them. The first has a "C" and a design shaped like a keyhole above the forward assist. The other has the same "C" with a design that looked like the letters "A" and "F" put together. Anyone have any idea the manufacturer of these uppers?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:51:03 AM EDT
both colt recievers.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:00:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By eklikwhoa:
both colt recievers.


Also, for your reading pleasure...
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:50:50 AM EDT
As a side note, biggerhammer's info was up to date in, say, around 1990. It in no way reflects today's AR market.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:57:38 AM EDT
Hey thanks for the info guys, appreciate it. Oh, and feral...nice avatar. Always liked that one.
Top Top