Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2003 10:24:41 AM EDT
Hello all.  

I wanted to let y'all know we've got a great supplier in QA&S for interesting camo furniture.  I just got mine and in spite of the fact it's woodland camo, and not the popular desert pattern, it's going to work just fine.  

Also wanted to give you folks a heads up on their shipping practices.  I just had to take off work, travel 15 miles or so, wait in line at the p.o., then come back to work.  When you order from them either have it delivered to your workplace (if possible) or specify to have it sent ups on ring-drop status.  I had to go to the p.o. and wait in line for signature delivery.  My fault, I guess, but I whined about it to them and they responded immediately.  What you see in that interaction is excellent customer service.  Responding to folks in a timely fashion who have a legitimate beef with your company makes the whole problem go away.  I will most certainly order from them again and I urge the board to do so as well.  

So, Mr. Quantico Arms, when you see this on the board you are seeing the immediate result of your good customer service being displayed for all to see on this site.  

Bravo!

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I have noticed good CS from them, too.  I have a yet to be resolved issue with them concerning a lower receiver (not really their fault since they can ship a new lower to my house), but they have responded to all my emails and we have worked out an acceptable solution.  We'll just see how it goes when they come to town and trade my lower at the next gun show.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it is interesting someone owns an ar for 2 years, then lurks on the website for several months before posting.  That probably says a lot about your general intelligence and level of toleration for others.  

After cking out some of the crazy flames  I've seen going on with this and other gun sites I'm starting to wonder what the deal is.  Hell, there ain't enough of us all together to worry with fussing at each other for any reason.  

Anyway, nice to see someone online who's still focused on guns and the supreme martial art of shooting.  

[beer]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top