Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2003 11:40:03 AM EDT

If anyone is looking for the original M16 buttstocks - swing swivel that pivots, not trap door - in pristine condition, someone is selling these on eBay. Seems a lot of people are building replicas of the early guns and looking for good parts, so I thought I'd pass this on.

I bought one myself and it was still in the plastic wrapper, in new condition. It was so nice, and cheap, that I wound up buying a dozen more just to have them on hand for future projects since the supply will eventually dry up.

Anyhow, the seller is "mrmalibu" and here's a link to one of his auctions:
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3644902581&category=36258

If you've been looking for one of these, here's your chance to get one.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:27:10 AM EDT
[#1]
You can do just as well right here on the EE section of our own web site, and deal with a fellow member.  There are at least two guys over there who are selling both early and late (trap door) A1 butts for essentially the same bucks. I've dealt with both of them. They shipped right on time, the pieces were exactly as advertised, or a tad better; so what more could you ask for[:D]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:46:04 AM EDT
[#2]
pssst....! got the URL ? i can not find them & need some other parts also......
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Still have any of those stocks left?
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top