Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/7/2003 5:49:48 AM EDT
I started with a Mega lower I got last week and it's perfect. I will get getting the upper fron Sarco. The question I have is this will ba the sister to my 20" HBAR, this will be the 16". I would like the know the options with the caliber. I like the idea is going 9mm, 7.62, 40sw or 45acp. Where can I find them. I want to build it one piece at a time. I dont have the funds for the whole upper and it not from the maker I am using. I want a gas block for flip up sights. Model 1 has the barrel in the M4 style but it olny listed in 5.56/223. Bull is a option too. Any information will help.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:15:07 AM EDT
Chas66 - The Armory in Virginia Beach has .45 & 9mm barrels in stock!
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:48:40 AM EDT
Not sure about all of them, but the problem with the 7.62's is getting a good mag for them. It is hard because due to the case being more angled you need a banana type clip. Not sure of anyone that makes a good mag for them. That could be a problem. I would say fuck it and stick with 223 or 5.56, you can get an AK or SKS if you want to burn through some 7.62.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 11:07:26 AM EDT
Check Olympic Arms at: [url]http://www.olyarms.com/usa.html[/url] They have a variety of alternative calibers of which you can purchase just the barrel / bolt combination.
Top Top