Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/24/2003 7:50:55 PM EDT
About a year ago I shot my first black rifle. It was a M16 A2 full auto, I guess I'm spoiled now. My brother-in-law's cousin was on the sheriff's dept. (drug force) and we would go out about every weekend for a couple of months. I have been looking at them ever since, mostly bushmaster and dpms. I just didn't want to spend that much money so now I think I'm ready to build one. I will probably go with the 16" CAR model1sales kit. What lower should I get, witch one matches (color) the best with the upper. I've been reading the forums for a while now and should be able to put it together with no problem. Thanks for any help or suggestions.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 8:22:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/24/2003 8:27:12 PM EDT by BDHershey]
Go with one from Rock River Arms (RRA), I did and am very happy. ADCO is a good place to get one, Legal Transfers has the U.S.Property stamped ones, and Eagle Firearms has them on sale for $85 bucks (can't beat that). Hershey
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 4:42:37 PM EDT
I'll second BDHershey on the RRA. I got mine from Triple Break Products in NH. Not marked US Property like the ones from Legal Transfer(also in NH), but they're also $30-40 less than those. Color match to my Model 1 sales 16" lightweight CAR is perfect and the fit is tight. Great match really. [img]http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6kf2w/PICT0010.JPG[/img]
Top Top