Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/17/2003 4:38:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/17/2003 4:39:07 PM EDT by wm69]
I know the JT guys watch these forums, so here's my story. Got a kit a little over a year ago. Been shooting the upper on a buddy's extra lower and love it! Had an ASA before and it was crap. Couldn't get it to work with any amount of tinkering, including work by a buddy who has a class 3 and works on guns constantly. My JT matches the finish on a bushy lower perfectly, is a tack driver, and most importantly, doesn't malfunction! Anyhow, was finally assembling a lower last night and shot the front detent pin across the room and couldn't find it. Got on JT's online site and the lowest shipping was $12!!! Called this morning and the woman just said "We'll send one out this afternoon." Didn't charge me, even though it was totally my fault that I needed one, and all this after it's been over a year since I got the kit. I know this is a small part, but it's the little parts that really piss you off when you have to go through 19 extensions and spend 30 min on the phone to get them. Guess where my next kit is coming from? Guess where my buddy's are all gonna get their kits now? Little things go a long way. Thanks to JT for a fine product and the service to go along with it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 6:24:31 PM EDT
Thats where my next kit is comming from.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 7:04:49 PM EDT
And there is where mine came from... [img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=14893[/img]
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 8:25:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/17/2003 8:26:34 PM EDT by Fenian]
from BANANA ARPUBLIC hehehehehehe...oh, sorry, I'm better now! (this feeble attempt at humor only works if you guys have ever heard of a store called Banana Republic...and even then, it's pushing it).
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 9:06:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fenian: from BANANA ARPUBLIC hehehehehehe...oh, sorry, I'm better now! (this feeble attempt at humor only works if you guys have ever heard of a store called Banana Republic...and even then, it's pushing it).
View Quote
I am sorry tonight I am slow...but I don't get it (I know Banana Republic, they are all over in NYC) :)
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 10:00:07 PM EDT
All you need is a Dewalt sticker for that puppy. I've seen several yellow Cav15's with the Dewalts....
Top Top