Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2003 4:36:37 PM EDT
I am just starting my first "Build-My-Own-AR" project.  I picked up a stripped upper/lower yesterday and have finished off a parts list of things that I know I will need.  Tools and parts included.

I am wondering if any of the kind souls here on the forum wouldn't mind looking over an Excel spreadsheet that I made out of the parts I need to source, associated cost and vendors I plan on sourcing from.  If you can ID anything missing, please let me know.

Please note, this is my very first attempt to build up a firearm and I hope the rifle will serve my girlfreind and I well.  IOW, I have no clue what I'm doing

If you don't mind taking a looksee, please IM with your email and I will send the Excel over with my graditude!

TIA;
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#1]
shoot it over to my email...I'll take a gander at it...too bad I deleted mine...we could compare notes lol!

[email][email protected][/email]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top