Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/15/2003 1:24:06 PM EDT
i am wondering how many people would be interested in purchasing an ar 15 lower drill jig? i am currently talking to my local machinist about building a few. right now i am just looking for a number to give him. at this time i have no details on material or completion date or price, if it even happens. if you are interested please email me so that i can get an idea and let me know what they are worth to you all.
thank you for your time

trevor

tcorns@dragonbbs.com
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 2:13:19 PM EDT
Well, I've thought about it, but if you go to [url=http://www.savvysurvivor.com/osi_gunsmithing_tools.htm]OSI Gunsmithing[/url], they alread make one.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 2:33:41 PM EDT
But why spend almost 300 dollars if i could get one cheaper? plus i have heard that some of the osi jigs are not of the best quality. trevor
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 3:25:12 PM EDT
That's true, if you can get one cheaper. Hopefully the machinist is a good friend of yours, usually to set up tooling and make a prototype is very time consuming and expensive. But if this something that he wants to do, go for it. I wish I had my own mill and lathe that I could work on and make one for my self.
Top Top