Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2002 4:36:20 AM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
So where and when? Is it the 7th? Is it in Rich. VA? 3 pages is a lot of read.
Thanks
Samuel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoted:
If we're doing a swap meet, I have a 1,200 sq. ft. basement and a 900 sq. ft. garage we can use (they're connected). My range has 10 25-yard firing stations and 2-3 100-yard firing stations (full berm, target stands, etc.). I have everything from MG's to 50's, so there's not going to be much that bothers me. It would be a good opportunity to try something out before you buy it (let's see you try that at the Showplace!). Don't bring too much tannerite this time, though. Last time it literally knocked pictures and speakers off the walls of my house! :)
I'm on the border of Powhatan and Chesterfield Counties just off Route 60 (Midlothian Turnpike), which is Southwest of central Richmond. Access is easy from 95, 288 or 64. I would say I'm 30 minutes or less from everywhere in the Richmond area - including 95 and 64. My website is down, or I'd post pictures. The basement will be a nice place to kick back afterwards for those that are interested, though.

If we decide to go this route, I'll post directions about a week before the meet. As it's probably too early to meet before Thanksgiving, I recommend early December. Maybe December 7th? Whatever works for the crowd....

Black Fox
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 6:14:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Isn't there a gun show that weekend at the Richmond Showplace?
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 6:21:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Isn't there a gun show that weekend at the Richmond Showplace?

Yupper that's why we picked that weekend...We can swap, shoot and buy in the same general locale...Did you see Black Fox's offer in this thread?
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top