Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2017 4:01:28 AM EDT
I'm trying to find a way to mount a scout m300 light at the 3 o'clock 1.5 O'clock position right next to my dbal i2 at the from of my ris ii rail. Is there a mount that works for this?

I've tried the gear sector offset mount but that doesn't work next to the dbal as they touch each other.

ETA: I guess I meant to say more in between 1-2 o'clock, not at 3.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 4:50:01 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.larue.com/larue-tactical-surefire-scout-light
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm trying to find a way to mount a scout m300 light at the 3 o'clock position right next to my dbal i2 at the from of my ris ii rail. Is there a mount that works for this?

I've tried the gear sector offset mount but that doesn't work next to the dbal as they touch each other.
View Quote
have you considered the unity tactical fusion hub?

http://www.unitytactical.com/product-category/fusion/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Unity-Micro-Fusion-Hub--and-DBAL-I2-/18-479475/

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I did come across that when I was looking at options. It's hard to tell though how close it holds the light to the DBAL, also if it would keep the front of an M300 right at the front of the dbal so nothing hands over the muzzle.

Maybe I'll just have to buy it and see how it works.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 3:50:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I did come across that when I was looking at options. It's hard to tell though how close it holds the light to the DBAL, also if it would keep the front of an M300 right at the front of the dbal so nothing hands over the muzzle.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Call UnityTactical on Monday. They will be able to tell you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 2:15:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Lowest profile solution I’m aware of. Love mine
S&S rigid
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 1:52:34 AM EDT
[#6]
The Unity VTAC with ATPIAL adapter is GTG.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top